The Definium™ XR6000 is a general purposed radiographic system with high frequency generator, integrated table and wall stand, providing you the latest technology, and image quality with a small footprint.
- Free–standing system with minimum room preparation time.
- No ceiling support allows it to fit almost any room configuration.
- Large travel range of tube, wide range of tube rotation, large patient coverage of table allows Definium™ XR6000 meet your clinical requirements.
- Standard icons and user friendly interface provides the easy way of using the system.
So reliable.So versatile. So much value.
Specifically designed for basic radiography, the Definium™ XR6000 delivers reliable service and extreme uptime. Extensive testing documents its robust performance which includes:
Image almost any patient— easily
- X-ray tube built to endure more than 40,000 exposures
- Easy access to the generator and power distribution unit for fast servicing
The tabletop floats four ways, so positioning for X-rays is easy for staff and comfortable for patients. The tube stand rotates 180 degrees, making it possible to image patients in wheelchairs or on trollies without moving them to the table. And large patients are no problem, as the table